Interested in Writing for Prepper Bits ?
Why not submit your survival and preparedness guest post for consideration?
Here at Prepper Bits we are happy to join forces with like-minded Preppers and survivalist’s who would like to write an original and exclusive article for our blog to share with the prepping community.
If you have any Survivalist and Prepping related Tips or Experiences you would like to share that comply with the following guidelines please complete the form below.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Guest Posts cannot be an advertisement for a product, product review or the equivalent of a sponsored post.
- Your post should at least be 800 words long and no more than 1500 words.
- The content of your post must be original and exclusive for this blog only.
- A post must add value for our readers and not have previously published either on the web or print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or website.
- You can post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post.
- A guest post should contain structured writing using easily understandable language.
- Please proofread your post properly.
- We don’t accept guest posts promoting any affiliate product.
- You are welcome to link to the articles, website related to the content. Please don’t link excessively or link to bad neighborhood website. Ideally you should provide up to three links: one of your blog or website, one linking to content on your blog or website and one of your Twitter username.
- Don’t submit article directory kind of quality post to this blog as it will be not be published.
Guest Post Editing and Acceptance
- We reserve the right to edit your submitted guest post for grammar, punctuation and spelling. You will receive an email of the post back to you for your approval before posting if significant changes are made.
- We reserve the right to include a short introduction or summary to your guest post to provide context or the rationale as to why we think the post was important.
- If your post is not approved then we reserve the right not explain the reason for non inclusion in our blog.