Interested In Writing A Guest Post Article For
Why not submit your Emergency Preparedness Prepper related guest post for consideration?
Here at Prepper Bits, we are happy to join forces with like-minded Preppers, survivalists and anyone else who has an article that would add value for our readers. Your submission must be an original and exclusive article written solely for our blog to share with the prepping community.
If you have a Survival and Prepping related article or any Prepper Tips and Experiences you would like to share. You can use the form below to submit your article for consideration.
Please note: Recently we have had a number of poor quality articles submitted which were instantly rejected. Please do not contact us pretending to be the owner of a prepper related website and then submit an article which has clearly been written by an individual from an outsourced SEO company with a poor understanding of both the English Language and the subject they are pretending to be experts on. These types of articles will not be accepted.
Why? because they are clearly written and submitted solely for SEO purposes.
Please make sure you read the following guidelines before attempting to contact us.
Guest Post Guidelines
- If the purpose of your article is to promote a product, product review or the equivalent of a sponsored post please be upfront about this. We may still publish your article if we consider the article/product of value to the prepper community. We will however not accept an article that is clearly written for SEO purposes.
- Your post should at least be 800 words long and no more than 1500 words.
- The content of your post must be Prepper related, original and written exclusively for this blog only.
- Your post must add value for our readers and not have been previously published either on the web or print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or website.
- You can post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post.
- A guest post should contain structured writing using easy to understand wording.
- Please proofread your post properly before submitting to avoid instant rejection.
- We don’t accept guest posts promoting any affiliate products.
- Please don’t link excessively or link to bad neighborhood websites. Ideally, you should provide up to three links: one of your blog or website, one linking to content on your blog or website and one of your Twitter username.
- When using the form below we would expect to receive at least an excerpt from your article. This will give us a good idea as to whether we would want to publish the full article.
Guest Post Editing and Acceptance
- We reserve the right to edit your submitted guest post for grammar, punctuation, and spelling. You will receive an email copy of the post back to you for your approval before posting if significant changes are made. However, if your article is written in poor English and is not easy to understand we will simply reject it without making contact with you.
- We reserve the right to include a short introduction or summary to your guest post to provide context or the rationale as to why we think the post was important.
- If your post is not approved then we reserve the right not explain the reason for non-inclusion on our blog.